Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I'm comming back to the LOS and am bringing a friend.  He is Korean and I was wondering if he will be treated the same as I?  Good that is.  I know that the Japanese come and am not sure how they get treated.  Any word on my post would be hip.  I'll be in town for this years new year and am looking fwd to the party.  Take care all.  Later

Your friend will be treated like every other falang in Pattaya as long as he has money and doesn't act like a asshole. Our Japanese friends get treated even better then we do because they pay top yen for everthing. ;D ;D ;D

I am not a Korean but not a Farang.

I like beer bars, but I think they are places for Farangs not for Orients.

When I walk through soi 7 or soi 8, I never invited by calling of

"Hey, hey sexy man -

come inside - sit down by me."

Even a bald fat farang is invited enthusiastically, it's total silent when I pass through.

So, I always pass through in front of these bars thinking not a place for me.

In soi 2 or 3, there are many group tourist from China, so it's  something different.  

But, don't worry.    Once I sit, or the second time I visit the bar, I am well-received.

Maybe monney matter is more important for BGs.

I am a white guy and I was in one of the go go's that prefers to service asian men I.E. Japanese mostly. I was treated as if I was not even there. I was staring at some of the girls there and they didnt even seem remotley interested in me. If you want to know more hit up Smittyjp or Baztench. They know which Go Go I am taking about. I forgot the name of it. It is near the carousel bars next to Frozen Go Go.

Smoozer