Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just arrived In Pattaya

Just arrived in pattaya. Last minute decision. I have not been in Pattaya before. Staying at the ambassador.

Any help on the questions below would be appreciated:

Which hotels are recommended and have free spaces?

Good places to eat?

Things to do? best bars?

Places to meet people?

Music places?

etc etc

many thanks

You can get a nice hotel room centrally located at half the price. Suggest you look at these on Second Road and inquire about vancancies.  I'd start at Lek Hotel on Second Road then cross the street and turn left  and visit Ice Inn, Diana Inn, Apex, and Bay Breeze (turn right at the 7/11).  All are around 500 Baht or $12 per night. The Apex might be the favorite with more tv channels. Bay Breeze Hotel is my favorite. All are guest friendly.  You should be able to check all of them within a half hour. FLB on Walking Street (opens 1900) and Shamrock Bar on Pattayaland2 are very good bars. Tequilla Reef Cantina on Soi 7 offers good mex food and shows taped USA football on Monday and Tuesday afternoons. Pig and Whistle on Soi 7 has excellent food and offers rooms. Super Baby on Soi Diamond has the best looking show girls. Enjoy.

1.eastinny inn, flipper or any hotel on soi7/8

2. 99% of resturaunts in town, from a 30bht bowl of noodle soup on the street to a 2000bht sea food frenzy.

3. shag women and  drink beer.  most of the gogos on pttyland 2 and walking street, with paticular recommendations for happy and planet rock.

4.flb for fellow whoremongers, the bars for fanny.

5.not sure what you mean about music. hard rock has a good live band, the discos have ok live acts, most of the gogos play blue, bon jovi and the scorpions on a loop.

have fun.

baz

If you want a good live rock/blues band & no hassle from the girls try the blues factory on soi Happy . Also a good place to take your TG .

Derek

Roxy Bar, Soi 6 owned by a French guy who likes jazz, not to loud and the girls are friendly and they have couches to sit on. ;D ;D ;D