Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

taxi's limo's or air conditioned bus?

I really hate to ask this but, I will be traveling to pattaya in late oct, or early nov, for 4-6 weeks and just was wondering which was the best value for the $$$ this is going to be my 4th trip to pattaya, and have always used the white mercedies benzes to get to pattaya every other time, but i was wanting to try something else this time.

thanx in advance

have a nice day  :)

kimchikid

Hi,if in Bangkok already,get skytrain to Ekkamie stop.The bus station is next to it and plenty of schedueled departures for Pattaya,only about 100 baht! I have gone this way no problem!  If you are going from the airport however then take the taxi.Take it easy and enjoy your stay!- - Marley

Hi, there are 4 ways you can do this:

1) Take the Thai Limo Bus, depending on season there   are at least 3 departures per day. cost about 250 bath.

2) Take the Airport Bus from the corner of Terminal 1 and 2 to Ekamai Bus Station (cost about 100 bath) and then take the Bus from there to Pattaya Bus Station cost about 65 bath, and from Pattaya Bus station take a Bath Bus  to your Hotel.

3)Cross the road (from the Airport) and go to local train station and take train to main station and then to Pattaya, pros: very scenic, cons: 1 Train per day!

http://www.srt.motc.go.th/httpEng/index.html

4) Go to arrivals and take local Taxi to pattaya, price about 1000 bath+tolls(about 100 bath)

Sanuk

Powerbob 8)

powerbob, and marley

thank you for the info, the train sounds nice i may try this option if my flight arrives after the departure of the train. i will be forced to stay a night in bangkok (oh pity me) i'm sure i can scare up some intertainment if iam forced to stay over in bkk

have a nice day  :) and thank you again

kimchikid