Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

This may sound weird, but I want to share with my wife old comedy. I'm looking for something like the three stooges, or the keystone cops. Something that is funny and transcends language. As a kid, I would wake up every Saturday morning to watch them, and would laugh and laugh. I would like to share that experience with Jane. I've looked on several of the torrent sights, but can't find any thing, nor have I been able to find anything in the few DVD rental places left. Anyone know where to find any old comedy movies, or shorts that were visually funny, with out having to listen to the language? The old stuff before there were talkies would be great like the keystone cops, but even the three stooges that was visual comedy would be good. A place to buy or rent them maybe? Torrent sites?

three_stooges_02.jpg

keystonecops.jpg

Edited by lovedog100
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Had a search on Torrentday. They have all of The Three Stooges. Individual downloads for seasons 1 - 26 or one big super pack with the lot.

Slightly different but also very good is all the Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers, not that abomination with Steve Martin.

I've been watching them with my girl and her abs hurt from laughing so much.

Enjoy.

C.

Edited by chameleonic

If you ever get back to Pattaya, i have the complete set of DVDs of Laurel and Hardy, i can watch them everyday and never get bored

Had a search on Torrentday. They have all of The Three Stooges. Individual downloads for seasons 1 - 26 or one big super pack with the lot.

Slightly different but also very good is all the Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers, not that abomination with Steve Martin.

I've been watching them with my girl and her abs hurt from laughing so much.

Enjoy.

C.

I didn't think of the pink panther movies. She watches the pink panther cartoons, there isn't any language in them.

If you ever get back to Pattaya, i have the complete set of DVDs of Laurel and Hardy, i can watch them everyday and never get bored

Laurel and Hardy may be a good idea. Seems that I remember a lot of their comedy being interaction between the two where language skills would be needed. I'll have to take a look, there was probably more slapstick visual than I remember. I don't think that I have seen one since I was a kid.

Thanks, I didn't even think of looking at Hulu because I couldn't get it while living in Thailand.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1