Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Murray v Federer - Wimbledon Final

You know Tom I did take it as a 'put down'! I can see now I was being a bit over-sensitive. You were just being ironic.

Err, no. :clueless I got carried away waving my blue salter.

I still don't understand why you were anti-Murray in the first place. I thought that the "Anybody but England" thing had been debunked by Tim Henman many, many years ago. I suppose it suited some people to continue to believe the version put out by Tony Parsons et al. That's quite sad.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by CheshireTom

Though that union jack is upside down which is a sign of distress. He was just joking I know.

Dearie me! How do you work that out? It's a sign of distress if it's flown upside down. As it is, there are no eyelets visible, so it's the fly-end (second and fourth quarters) that's visible on the left of the photo, not the hoist end. Everything is perfectly OK. :thumbup

Andy would have seen the funny side. :smile:

Edited by CheshireTom

Thanks for the thread. Pity Murray lost. Cheers!

Don't mention it. Looking forward to the Olympics. Sir Christopher Hoy hasn't done anything to upset you, has he? :ninja: Just so I know what section to post in. :thumbup

Must have learnt it from Gazza when he burst into tears after being booked in an England match.

Ooh we got a bite out of the Obsessed one. :D

No it's not

Never take on a Monty regarding, flags, desert battles, full breakfasts... and getting your kit of,f or you'll get bitten. Technically you're right of course. The flag of St Andy is above that of St Patrick at the hoisting end and this is reversed at the fly end. I blame this small iPhone and the detremental effects of constant masturbation. My mother said i'd go blind. Just thought I'd risk one eye!

However, in the context of 'Murrayworld' I can say whatever I want and just say it was a joke!!

So it all depends on the wind direction which in this case was Whoooooosh!

Just joking?

Edited by atlas2