Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Auto Save when posting

The forum software for some time has had an auto-save feature when you are making a post. I think some people might have been thrown by the periodic delay while the contents of the currently being written post are automatically saved.

While I am writing this post, after a minute or two, the bottom of the text entry box shows a message "Last auto saved: 5:45:39 pm"...when the auto-save occurs, there is a slight delay and you might get an indication that the text entry is busy (something like those stars or whatever that appear at the top of the screen), probably depending on the length of the post and your connection speed.

So, why is there an auto-save? It appears to be every 2 minutes...your post contents are saved in a temporary holding area in case you have to refresh your page.

If you do a refresh of that page, you'll see you appear to have lost everything you typed in...but you haven't!

Click in the text entry box and you will see at the bottom of the box "View auto-saved content". Click on that message, and a box containing the post contents as of the last time it was auto-saved will appear. You can click on the button that says RESTORE CONTENT, and you're back in business with your post.

I am including some screen shots to show this sequence.

95acb58e-b1cb-4a13-bae6-379f93d8f27a.jpg

bf90d961-e21d-4840-99a5-658973c94c05.jpg

07a03fe1-b619-475b-adaa-542bdeb272c3.jpg

I've just tried your method and whilst it does indeed work, it doesn't save the entire content so I have reverted to my tried and tested method of control C, refresh, control V, post.

It saves every 2 minutes...so of course, you will lose a bit if between saves.

Thanks MM but it continues to be an issue.On my few posts minutes ago,none of what you posted worked.I waited 3 minutes and nothing saved and the green box at the top was gone.My entry was still there,so I followed papps ritual which I have been using also.Not an issue,just wanted to make you aware.I will start using the method you show.

Edited by bigdelta

Thanks MM but it continues to be an issue.On my few posts minutes ago,none of what you posted worked.I waited 3 minutes and nothing saved and the green box at the top was gone.My entry was still there,so I followed papps ritual which I have been using also.Not an issue,just wanted to make you aware.I will start using the method you show.

It's not a method or something you should do unless for some reason you need to refresh the page (due to a timeout or broken connection, for example). I'm explaining how it works, not what to do.