Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Sign in to follow this  
oneday

Fino - For Sale --- SOLD!

Fino For Sale - Pattaya

One owner

No accidents

Hardly used – we normally both use my bike.

Looks brand new

1000 and 4000 kilometer maintenance performed

Have maintenance book

4810 Kilometers

I can get 22,000 for trade-in so asking 25,000. If I cannot get 25,000 within a couple months or less I will just trade it in. This belongs to my girlfriend. We are getting her a new larger bike.

Please PM me if interested.

Fino1.jpg

Fino2.jpg

Fino3.jpg

Fino4.jpg

Did I miss it or did you not give the model year?

That is usually important information, along with everything else you've detailed.

seems a cheap price.Do you deliver to Australia?

on second thoughts- it looks a bit gay.

you should sell it easy @ that price.

I think it's a couple years old. The mileage and how it's been taken care of IMO counts the most, by far, and the other things I specified. Of course, if it were 6 years old that would be a different story, but it's not. I've also given the trade-in value so that should pretty much say it all. Of course, I could be lying, but I'm not. I got that trade-in price today at the Honda dealer across from Tuk.Com.

I think it's a couple years old. The mileage and how it's been taken care of IMO counts the most, by far, and the other things I specified. Of course, if it were 6 years old that would be a different story, but it's not. I've also given the trade-in value so that should pretty much say it all. Of course, I could be lying, but I'm not. I got that trade-in price today at the Honda dealer across from Tuk.Com.

It'll tell you in the green book exactly when the first registration was. You do have a green book? :clueless

I have never owned a powered bike and I don't ride (except for a rental around ko larn last year). I am curious why people want big fast bikes. I would think that the wind buffeting at higher speeds would become really annoying. I drive a cheap sports car and roll the windows up at anything above 50 mph.

So excuse me for asking, but why does your girl want a bigger bike?

I have never owned a powered bike and I don't ride (except for a rental around ko larn last year). I am curious why people want big fast bikes.

He didn't say he wanted a fast bike - only that he was buying a bigger bike. That could easily be a Nouvo or a Wave - not exactly "big fast bikes".

If it has to be known, we are getting a PCX-150.

BTW, registered new August 5, 2010

Edited by oneday