Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

airportpattayabus website problem

I pulled this off the Expats Club website....

From Bus Office 7. Office on Thappraya Road (just north of Thepprasit Road opposite Pan Pan Restaurant), in carpark next to Family Mart, 124 baht. Depart from Pattaya 15 buses per day 0700 – 2100. Depart from Airport 16 buses 0700 – 2200 arrivals floor between doors 7 & 8, also at main Transport Terminal. Reservation or advanced ticket purchase is not available, tickets will be sold only for the next scheduled coach. (http://www.airportpattayabus.com) (Email : info@airportpattayabus.com) (Pattaya call Tel 086-324-2389) (Airport call Tel 086-324-2391) This bus shows number 389.

Thanks Jacko for your reply although a bit late for me. I had emailed them two years ago about an incident and received a prompt reply then, but I emailed the same address again and it was returned undelivered. However in the absence of replies here I managed to find a telephone number and they did confirm a 7 am departure. Arrived Suvarnabhumi at 08:40. For those contemplating using this method of transport into Bangkok this is a very good bus service with comfortable seating. At the airport straight to their desk at ground floor and booked a 5pm departure back to Jomtien, then down one more floor to the airport rail link where a train was just arriving, 30 minutes to Phaya Tai station at the end of the route, and transfer to BTS Skytrain and 10 minutes to Sukhumvit Road Ploenchit station. Airport link and Skytrain very full at that time but this route is still the best way to get from Jomtien to central Bangkok.

• 1 month later...