Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

NTSB names the Asiana Pilots

NTSB names pilots on the ill fated Asiana Boeing 777 that crash landed at San Francisco last Saturday.

Thanks in part to a rogue intern at the National Transportation Safety Board, KTVU, a local Fox affiliate in the San Francisco Bay area on Friday offered up a cringe-worthy report on the Asiana crash-landing. Here, watch for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…..U2m3xf99R4

Edit, Sorry wrong city

Edited by Basil B

Add in that the actual names had been in the news for some time and that this was in San Francisco which has a rather significant Asian population. :scared:

People at work (none of them are Asian) were outraged and were trying to gauge my take on it (me being Asian)... I told them it was annoying, but we (Asians) to some extent have to have a thick skin about it. For some reason it's "ok" here in the USA to dump shit on Asians where you'd expect rioting and burning cars if you did it to someone else.

The twitters on "Asians can't drive/fly" right after the crash were even more offensive, to me, for the families of those hurt or killed in the crash.

There's always going to be people like that in this world.