Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hello Boys and Girls,

I have today booked my trip for April, getting in on the 16th April and staying until the 14th May, so will be in town for 28 nights, now I usually stay in hotels as I usually only stay for 2 weeks, sometimes a wee bit longer, but with a 28 nighter coming up I want to try a condo, try and keep the cost down. I am looking at somewhere in the region of 35,000bht, maybe a touch higher but not too much more, I like a lot of room so anything over say 70sqm, hope some of you can help out, have emailed to a couple of places but as yet still waiting on a reply.

Cheers, Jamie.

How about a serviced apartment?

Like Nova Park and Mind Apartments etc?

I liked having the room cleaned, clean towels and sheets done by someone else when I was there for a month.

Plus the availability of room service was good.

Or even consider the Residence Garden!

Jamie, you could try www.dancewatchers.com

A couple that appear to be open and likely in your price range:

http://dancewatchers.com/VT2A_12-538_booking_calendar_for_condo_rentals_in_Jomtien_by_dancewatchers.com.html It's 60 sq.m. but is a quite nice corner unit.

http://dancewatchers.com/14-673_booking_budget_one_bedroom_VT2A_condo_for_rent.html That's a one bedroom.

Edited by nkped

Hello Boys and Girls,

I have today booked my trip for April, getting in on the 16th April and staying until the 14th May, so will be in town for 28 nights, now I usually stay in hotels as I usually only stay for 2 weeks, sometimes a wee bit longer, but with a 28 nighter coming up I want to try a condo, try and keep the cost down. I am looking at somewhere in the region of 35,000bht, maybe a touch higher but not too much more, I like a lot of room so anything over say 70sqm, hope some of you can help out, have emailed to a couple of places but as yet still waiting on a reply.

Cheers, Jamie.

35K for 28 Nights is 1250 Baht/Night.

If, as you say, you're trying to keep costs down you'd be better off staying in a Guesthouse or low priced Hotel.

Hello Boys and Girls,

Cheers, Jamie.

I stay at Maxx Central,its located in central Pattaya about 150 mtrs east of 3rd road

and maybe 5 to 7 mins walk to soi buakhow.

My mate has a beautiful 1 bed condo app 76 sq mtrs.Ithink for 1 mnth its 25k,plus elec and water.Search it on google and if you like ill try book it for you,or at least help with booking.

I stay at Maxx Central,its located in central Pattaya about 150 mtrs east of 3rd road

and maybe 5 to 7 mins walk to soi buakhow.

My mate has a beautiful 1 bed condo app 76 sq mtrs.Ithink for 1 mnth its 25k,plus elec and water.Search it on google and if you like ill try book it for you,or at least help with booking.

How do you contact them please? I've used their contact form and emailed as well. No response at all.

How do you contact them please? I've used their contact form and emailed as well. No response at all.

If you tell me youre email addy or at least the first part,ill ask at reception or the owner

for you.

Need anymore help PM me and ill try to sort it.