Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I know this hotel is a bit far away. Just wondering if there are taxis/bahtbuses at or near the hotel for hire in case I wish to proceed to the action at times other than the free shuttle. Also, how far is the walk to walking street? I may wish to walk at times.

thanks...

It is off the route by about 200 yards and late at night can be very difficult to get a baht bus to town. When returning you will almost always have to hire your own baht bus to get you back to the hotel. They have moto taxi's on the corner where the baht buses stop also if you like to live on the edge.

I have stayed at the dynasty many times...they are off my list now. Last visit the "free shuttle" bastard tried to hook me for 60 baht ride to town. Rooms have no e-safes etc. You can get a nicer room and service at Residence Garden for b400 more a night and be right on the baht bus route! And much closer to the action. I have walked back to RG from FLB bar sometimes at night when the regular baht buses are not frequent i.e, 4am and it is not a bad walk at night when its cooler.

I walked cause i despise the mafia taxi in both pattaya and bkk.

After staying at the Dynasty in Bangkok for a couple of weeks I took advantage of their free ride to Pattaya in return for two nights stay in the resort - have to agree that it is a pain in the ass to get back to at night.

The room was nice - seemed triple the size of the BKK room for the same price.

The first night I was trying to get home with a couple of shopping bags full of stuff - saw a girl on a motorbike and asked her how I could get a taxi there - she replied that if I took her to the adjacent hotel for short time she would give me a ride home on her motorbike!! Only in Pattaya ::)... I demurred, I was just too tired, hot, sweaty and generally pissed off at the situation to take her up on it. Just then a genuine taxi came into view and off I went for the exorbitant sum of 100B. That was the only night I slept alone during my entire six weeks in Thailand.

I know, I know - shame on me for wasting one night. Fact is, I was pretty wasted myself after two solid weeks in Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy, etc. , and one good night's sleep felt pretty good. I was back to my "normal" self again the next day ;D.