Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

My 5th trip is coming up soon,i like flipper lodge,but this time i want to get a hotel room that has the bedroom seperate from the living room,and a mini kitchen ,you know, kettle for tea and coffee and a toaster,the RG is just a little far out,,i prefer somewhere near Beach road,around Soi 7-8 area,even Second rd is fine by me,not concerned about guest policy,as my fiancee TG will register  with me,,Any of you guys know of a place for around 1000-1500bht?

Thanks

Colin

Colin, check out Pinewood Condo's. Located on second road betweem Soi6 and Soi 5.

There is a website. Pinewood Residence, I think.

Not much of a pool but other than that it's OK.

I plan to stay there again later this week

Bob

Try the Eastiny Inn Soi 8,They have 2 suites they have a nice living room area off the bedroom,and a nice dining room table with chairs,I stayed in one of these rooms last year,I think is was about 2000Baht,contact Mark Nookham at the hotel he will be able to help you out.

You could try Sunshine Vista Serviced Apartments, ignore the prices on the website. Don't pay more than 1500 for an Exec Studio.

Contact them directly at; Tel:+66 3841 4760 - 7

Fax:+66 3841 4769

Email:sunshinevista@yahoo.com

http://www.sawadee.com/pattaya/sunshinevista/details/

http://www.ehotelbooking.com/thailand/patt...vicedapartment/

Make sure you speak to someone there who CAN negotiate on the price.

These are the walk in prices:

The daily prices offered to me were;

1100 Superior room

1500 Studio

1920 Exec studio  

Monthly: 24k

28.5k respectively

These were the prices before negotiation. It was indicated that they would accept an offer, especially if for an extended stay.  

Guest Fatboyfat

If you are going for walk in and still want Soi 8 area; Try Siri Home. Opposite Flipper Lodge, on the little lane leading to Immigration.

Rooms all have Sitting room/kitchenette, with (small balcony) seperate bedroom, and bathroom. Seperate A/C units both rooms.

Price varies on length of stay. IE daily/weekly/monthly/annual rates. Monthly was 6500 plus elect + water. Daily was 700 all in last time I asked, but have only actually used long term rental.

If you are going for walk in and still want Soi 8 area; Try Siri Home. Opposite Flipper Lodge, on the little lane leading to Immigration.

Rooms all have Sitting room/kitchenette, with (small balcony) seperate bedroom, and bathroom. Seperate A/C units both rooms.

Price varies on length of stay. IE daily/weekly/monthly/annual rates. Monthly was 6500 plus elect + water. Daily was 700 all in last time I asked, but have only actually used long term rental.

Cheap as chips. Maybe they have a whacking premium on the utility rates.. :o  Of course, you wouldn't stay there if they did.

Thanks Fatboy

Keep them coming,I am sure  alot of you who are staying for 2 weeks or more would like to have  the bedroom closed off from the living room ,and maybe a kitchenette,i am in the habit of taking my own electric kettle because i love to drink lots of my favorite brew in the morning, not that room service shit that arrives weak and cold [smiley=livid2.gif].

And what was Sira Home like? clean? or a bit tatty around the edges?,sounds cheap enough for me,will check it out as i will be staying in Flipper Lodge for one or 2 nights

Guest Fatboyfat

Found it the best value of all when I stayed there long period, but that was some 6/7 years back now. Dropped round this year and room I visited was still in good nick. NB a good few of their rooms are taken long lease (beer bar "owners" not on the bones of their arse were using it a lot.)

As you say, It's easy enough to check out from Flipper.

Long term utilities were not the cheapest; Used to work out about 3000 a month I think, but short lease price is all-in.

NB : No pool / No security box/safe (only double lock drawer in wardrobe)