Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Sketchy foreigner in Phnom Penh?

Hello,

I currently live in Cambodia and run a bar over here. This guy calling himself Peter Gold, is an on and off customer. Yesterday another customer brought this facebook page to my attention. Can anyone there in Pattaya verify any of this for me, or has this just been started by someone who hates the guy..?

Cheers.

https://www.facebook.com/petergoldpattaya

Does he have a Thai wife (Panida)..... Google it, you will get a few hits.

Lived in Phnom Penh for several years. Suggested you trust neither the locals nor the expats.

Of all the characters who I had met when I lived there, my favorite was Declan. What a piece of work. And then there was the head of a Christian Ngo who used to come into a bar and barfine every girl in the place. Oh what memories!

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Hello, I currently live in Cambodia and run a bar over here. This guy calling himself Peter Gold, is an on and off customer. Yesterday another customer brought this facebook page to my attention. Can anyone there in Pattaya verify any of this for me, or has this just been started by someone who hates the guy..? Cheers. https://www.facebook.com/petergoldpattaya

What bar do you run, if you don't mind saying? I will be heading to Cambodia again in the next few weeks and would drop by for a beer or 2..

• 2 weeks later...

PP is not much different from Pattaya, just a higher concentration of those people in relation to the overall expat community PLUS the worst of those people as these had to leave Thailand and their home countries.

I saw quite a number of bastards living in longterm accomodation hotels starting befriending new arrivals and showing them around. Loans were just a small problem, cc fraud etc and breakins are worse.

Just be careful with your personal details online. Some of these guys are well-organized and might take their revenge for exposing them.

• 10 months later...

Hello, I currently live in Cambodia and run a bar over here. This guy calling himself Peter Gold, is an on and off customer. Yesterday another customer brought this facebook page to my attention. Can anyone there in Pattaya verify any of this for me, or has this just been started by someone who hates the guy..? Cheers. https://www.facebook.com/petergoldpattaya

Peter Gold was arrested last week in Phnom Penh,on drug charges,now in prison.He also did some very dodgy rental deals in P.P,as well as Love Joys in Jomtein.

Just google Peter Gold Cambodia,and all will be revealed,including his arrest warrant in Thailand