Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi

Iv stayed  at  the  flipper  house twice  now

But  never  had  an  in  room  massage.

Whats  the gen.

Do you  phone  reception.

Do  you  phone  the beauty  parlour.

Do  you  ask  the  cleaners.

Im visit  pattaya  in june and deceided  to  have  a  massage  on  arrival  at  hotel

My  excuse  is  the  jet  lag

Any info  welcome

pattayaman

Hi PattayaMan,

I was there in October and everytime I walked near them towards the elevator, they would all smile at me and give me small hand signals to come inside. I would just smile back and say I would next time.

'Next time' came a couple of days later and I just walked into the parlour and asked for one of them to give me a massage. They asked me which lady I wanted and I chose the little cute one. She asked for my room number and said she would be up in 10 minutes. Just enough time to have a quick shower. As soon as I finished my shower, there was a knock on the door.

She brought her own towels and  proceeded to lay one on the bed for me to lie on, and then another one on top of my bits, and started to give me a nice massage with a few little touches near my naughty bits to get me aroused. This wasn't necessary but much appreciated as it was done in a very erotic way.

She asked if I liked what she was doing. Did I??!! My answer was to turn around and show her what effect she'd been having on my erection. She smiled and got off the bed, took off the rest of her clothes and the rest as they say is history!

Needless to say, I got even more smiles and waves everytime I passed near them from then on. But I must say that when I was with a 'girlfriend', they would smile discreetly and didn't wave.

Everytime I was feeling lazy, I would just ask one of them to pop up to my room for a massage. Very nicely done and a great way to spend a couple of hours. Mine were usually an hour or so after breakfast (around 11am) and a great start to the day.

Try it, you'll enjoy it. The ladies may not be the most attractive but they do know their job.

[move]Code Monkey[/move]

the little one was trying to come up to the room

when i arrived.just checked in,ok give me 5 miniets

to wash up and there she was forget the massage,both

naked within a few minuets i love thailand.

and she did not hassel me when i came in with other tgs

I stayed at the flipper house last October and I think the girl I tried was called Nok she was in her thirties but was verrrrry friendly and had a great body.

I just called by the salon and asked what the rate was -300baht an hour 5 minutes later she was relaxing me big style

Started with a slow massage, quickly follwed by a BBBJ, then nookie, then a combination of the two, 1 1/2 hrs later I gave her 800baht and she was my friend for life

Knackered me for the evening but thats what I call service