Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

For Sale All New Ford Focus TREND

Selling on behalf of friend,

If you want a new car but dont want to pay the NEW dealer price heres your chance to grab a bargain,

Expat needs CASH so his loss your gain.

FOR SALE

All-New Ford Focus 1.6 Ti-VCT Trend

5 Door Hatchback Year 2013

post-5466-0-44198100-1425635109.jpgpost-5466-0-05085800-1425635127.jpg
6-speed PowerShift Automatic Transmission including SPORTS Mode
SYNC® allows you to drive in comfort and safety and still use your Bluetooth® devices.

Just say what you need and SYNC will do it, while your hands stay on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
Find and dial phone numbers on your mobile phone.
Read out text messages and send pre-set replies.
Play your favorite songs and playlists directly from your MP3 player

post-5466-0-05085800-1425635127.jpg
ABS Brakes, Traction control system, Mag wheels
Driver and Front passenger Airbags
Radio,CD, MP3, USB, AUX, Rear Seat Fold 60:40

This car is one owner from new and only done 14,800 kms.

Car has been serviced twice at FORD Main dealer . Comes with full warranty and 24 hour roadside assist

Excellent condition throughout, Any inspection welcome

1 Year 1st class insurance and tax. Car is in Pattaya with Blue book and all documents ready for easy changeover (can assist)

post-5466-0-61589300-1425635142.jpgpost-5466-0-92617800-1425635171.jpg

This car cost 840,000 baht new price but need to sell quick so 495,000 baht .

Tel 0899-326-716

Email pattayagolf@hotmail.com

Someone got a great deal. I have a 2007 Focus Ghia and it is a very good car. No problems since new. The only problem with Fords is that if you buy one, you should plan on keeping it for the long term because trying to sell one sucks.

This topic is likely to cost me a lot of money.

I was seriously thinking about taking the OP up on this offer, since it seemed a very good one.

Talked to a friend who has a Focus Titanium with all the bells and whistles, and he offered me a test drive in it.

Now that's what I want, but it's over twice as expensive.

Great car, solid build, lots of toys, comfortable ride.

It was round at my house the other day.

This one or the other one?

The one PoolHustler was selling..... I have rented a bike from him and he was trying to sell me the car too!

I was seriously thinking about taking the OP up on this offer, since it seemed a very good one.

Talked to a friend who has a Focus Titanium with all the bells and whistles, and he offered me a test drive in it.

keep a look out for 2nd hand almost new, thats the best way to buy cars I reckon, you should pick one up for about 700-750k

keep a look out for 2nd hand almost new, thats the best way to buy cars I reckon, you should pick one up for about 700-750k

went over to pattaya ford..sales guy was pretty good english
they only have 2014 still...says he doesn't know when 2015 comes out
had a titanium on the floor..i said, hey, it's been here a year at the same price, new one coming out. lower the price okay?
he came back with 60k discount and 1yr full ins. 2 week delivery
so that's 1,009,000 w/ins. if I insure myself, he drops 20K off.

The one PoolHustler was selling..... I have rented a bike from him and he was trying to sell me the car too!

you've been in the one our mutual friend has, I gather. I rode in it this week, and it's really a solid, quiet ride.

If I had it to do again, I wouldn't buy the sports model. Mine drives like it is on rails and is probably the best handling car I have ever owned. The problem with that is the suspension is pretty stiff. I would prefer a better ride.

HERES A good deal on a top model Focus, found it on FB

New price for sale 640 000 baht Pattaya Banglamung Ford Focus sept-2012 2,0L Ti VCT Gdi Titanium 6-speed Power Shift AT

Full options, Top Model ,Sunroof ,,Sound System Sony,Parking assistance ETC .....under 2 years 24500 km dealer warranty or so against exchange pick up old up to 2 years maximum.

For any questions send me émail to serkanoumea@hotmail.com

post-27093-0-36980600-1426379732_thumb.jpgpost-27093-0-13957700-1426379754_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure that buying the top model is a good idea if you are buying it new. My Focus Ghia was 938,000 baht back in 2007. I could have saved a LOT of money had I bought the much cheaper model and it would have probably been just as easy to sell. I was forced to keep my car long term because selling a car for one third of what it cost me seemed like too much of a loss. Especially with only 30,000 kilometers on the clock.

I'm not sure that buying the top model is a good idea if you are buying it new. My Focus Ghia was 938,000 baht back in 2007. I could have saved a LOT of money had I bought the much cheaper model and it would have probably been just as easy to sell. I was forced to keep my car long term because selling a car for one third of what it cost me seemed like too much of a loss. Especially with only 30,000 kilometers on the clock.

I tend to buy mid line. Most of the top of the line features but much lower buy in.

This is all i got

https://www.facebook.com/littlenungning?fref=nf

New price for sale 640 000 baht Pattaya Banglamung Ford Focus sept-2012 2,0L Ti VCT Gdi Titanium 6-speed Power Shift AT
Full options, Top Model ,Sunroof ,,Sound System Sony,Parking assistance ETC .....under 2 years 24500 km dealer warranty or so against exchange pick up old up to 2 years maximum.

• Upvote 1

This is all i got

https://www.facebook.com/littlenungning?fref=nf

Thanks!