Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

GOT fans -- seen this? Bad Lip Reading gone mad

• 3 weeks later...

2 things to say…….I'm sure there's a TV thread somewhere but here will do.

1. What a bloody cliff-hanging finale for GOT………Great stuff. Must get round to the books sometime.

2. Is anyone else watching the delayed series of Strike Back? It's a shoot 'em up show. The first two episodes of this series are set in BKK.

2 things to say…….I'm sure there's a TV thread somewhere but here will do.

1. What a bloody cliff-hanging finale for GOT………Great stuff. Must get round to the books sometime.

2. Is anyone else watching the delayed series of Strike Back? It's a shoot 'em up show. The first two episodes of this series are set in BKK.

GOT left us all hanging...GRRM better finish his next book, or we're gonna be in uncharted territory next season.

Strike Back? My favorite shoot-em-up...depending on how you count them, they have had either 4 or 5 seasons or something like that (USA and UK counts are different).

So, are you saying that the long awaited next season has started being broadcast? Seems one of the stars had a stunt accident or something that's held up production...it's all a bit murky without googling a bit, but I'll be watching them if they are new episodes for sure.

P.S. Yes, indeed, 2 episodes of season 5 Strike Back are now out there. Downloading now...woo hoo.

Edited by MM
added P.S.

GOT left us all hanging...GRRM better finish his next book, or we're gonna be in uncharted territory next season.

Strike Back? My favorite shoot-em-up...depending on how you count them, they have had either 4 or 5 seasons or something like that (USA and UK counts are different).

So, are you saying that the long awaited next season has started being broadcast? Seems one of the stars had a stunt accident or something that's held up production...it's all a bit murky without googling a bit, but I'll be watching them if they are new episodes for sure.

P.S. Yes, indeed, 2 episodes of season 5 Strike Back are now out there. Downloading now...woo hoo.

Not sure the BIB will be happy.

Not sure the BIB will be happy.

They come across as rather corrupt in this series. Imagine that!

• 2 weeks later...

For MM

For anyone who has not watched the last season or last episode, they shouldn't view this if they don't want all the events to be described...commonly called "spoilers".

Thanks, atlas...