Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

How has Mother's day affected population?

A couple girls from my June trip to Pattaya sent me photos. One girl with her mother in their home and another at her mother's grave marker. She just turn 28 and is already without Mom.

Has there been a mass exodus from Pattaya so that the girls can pay respect to their mothers? For you guys living with Thai wife/GF what do you do for her on mothers day? just curious.

A couple girls from my June trip to Pattaya sent me photos. One girl with her mother in their home and another at her mother's grave marker. She just turn 28 and is already without Mom.

Has there been a mass exodus from Pattaya so that the girls can pay respect to their mothers? For you guys living with Thai wife/GF what do you do for her on mothers day? just curious.

Well a particular girl at a MP wasn't around yesterday and appeared to have gone off for a few days. But still plenty of others still working, I guess that those that can afford to went home. I do nothing special for my TGF, as she isn't a mother, but she did go off to one of those organised candle holding sing-song events for an hour. As to her own mother, lives rather far away so trips there not taken lightly. I got a few 'hints' in the preceding days but I was in the village only in June so it isn't happening again some time soon.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...