Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

LAX/Bkk $146  Roundtrip!!!!

I just saw it on Expedia, leaving May 28th.  

You have to travel on Cathay Pacific through Hong Kong however.  CP is a great airline, and you will probably have most of the plane to yourself.  

Anyone willing to take a chance on this??

Dude! I just purchased a Round Trip Ticket. I couldn't believe it myself! I got my face mask once i get to HNG. $183.00 USD with tax included. TRUST ME! Its a steal!

Any of you guys want to share a private car to Pattaya? I'm leaving on 28 May out of JFK and looks like I arrive 30 May 10:30AM on flight # 713.

Big D,

You might have to wait a little while, but Thai Limo runs a mini bus to Pattaya that leaves the airport at 1200 for 200 baht.

Emil

That's a good price. Ill check it out. If I could get one or two other guys to split the cost of the car....

I'm leaving on the 28th and I was the one who posted this deal....

UNFORTUNATELY, I had just booked a Northwest Flight a few hours before I saw this.  I couldn't believe my luck, but I'm glad others got in on it.

I won't be arriving until later that night.  too bad I couldn't share a cab with you.  Since I'm coming in late, I'll probably end up staying in Bangkok for a night or two.

Alk,

Thanks for the "heads up" on this deal. I was lucky to be able to book. This the cheapest flight to Thailand or anywhere else overseas I've ever bought. I'll be glad to buy you a couple of beers and I'll even turn you on to my all time #2 greatest fuck, MOK. You NEED alot of POWER with this one.

Ask Ben the manager to point me out. I should be in 30 and 31 May.

Yea. I am one of the lucky ones that got that fare. I cant believe it. I am coming on 6/12 and staying for 3 and half weeks. I will be all over LOS but definatly stopping in Pattaya for a bit of R&R. Is there anyone else taking the flight on 6/12. Be nice to have someone to talk with on the plane beside the average joe. ------ Dave

Checked Expedia yesterday, looks like they sold all the seats offered at that price. At least for the dates i was looking at. Anyone got the heads up on the restrictions? B-Man!

Big D,

Which airline do you normally take from NY ? Have you done any research on this ? I now live on the east coast and will appreciate your inputs on this.

Thanks

Ian

I normally fly out of Philly and use United as my 1st choice. If the price is right, I've flown out of Newark, JFK and Baltimore.  7 days until I'm reloaded. ;D ;D ;D

Thanks BigD,

I use United too. im flying out of Miami by UA and connecting with Thai Air at LA - enroute to Singapore.

I am hence forced to stopover in BKk and while Im at it why not spend a few days in Pattaya. ;)

Cheers

Ian