Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi saigon,

have you tried for a japanese airline or via japan? I was talking to guy from the states last year in Tony's who came via Japan and I'm sure that was his reason why. I know the flights from London to Tokyo (not that it helps you) used to be the only ones that allowed smoking because the japanese like the cancer sticks so much. Hope you have successs.

Lewis

Both JAL and ANA enforce non-smoking policies on international flights.  This has got as much to do with codesharing (non-smoking airlines insist codeshare partners operate non-smoking policies) as any health considerations.

Funnily enough, smoking is allowed in the cockpits of JAL where "not to do so would result in safety issues".  So there you go......get a job as a pilot with JAL!  :o

Regards,

Tom

Dilbert,

Bad news, I'm afraid.......... Aeroflot has been a non-smoking airline since 31 Mar 2002.   :'(

The only international airline I know that still allows smoking is Egypt Air but it's a bit of a long journey just for a ciggie.. :-/

Regards,

Tom

GARUDA,I'M TOLD BY A RELIABLE SOURCE HAS SMOKING SEATS AS WELL AS NON-SMOKING SEATS.CHEAPISH PRICES OUT OF LONDON AS WELL,WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK!!!!! :)

Well it looks like iffin I wanna smoke, I will have to fly from the west coast to London, then on to Bangkok.  I can get a NW flight from central us to bangkok for 750 and a lot of nicorette gum or for bout 2 g's take the long route with smokin.  Dang, now dats a tough decision.