Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pete,

At the moment there are 23 guys using the board but if I went into the chatroom there wouldn't be anyone there. I know because I've gone in often to find no one.

Is there a way to add an alert somewhere that says how many are in the room. Maybe where you show the names and number of members online?

I think it is a great feature that just doesn't  get enough use..

Shilo

Good thought Shilo. I too have visited chat room several times and never yet found anyone there. Mind you it is the same as the PBG chat room. I have only ever found anyone else there once.

Richerts

The current chat room does not have the facility to notify the forum when members are present.  

I could change it for one that does but there does not appear to be much demand for it.

As its a few hours work to do, some extra encouragement here might give me the motivation ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pete,

I'm a recent member and now live in LOS. I work on rigs in Arabian Gulf on a 28/28 basis and like now, sitting on the rig in the middle of the night, all quiet, I would actively support any imrovements to encourage guys to use this facility. Keep up the good work.....Ray