Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I HAVE JUST BOOKED TO STAY AT THE FLIPPER HOUSE IN PATTAYA ON 11TH APRIL RESERVED ROOM IN THE OLD WING FOR 750 THE NEW WING WAS 880 ANYONE TELL ME WHICH ONE IS BETTER OR WOULD LIKE TO MEET 4 A FEW BEERS AS I AM TRAVELING ON MY JACKS AGAIN THANKS

hey, i stayed at the flipper house last august, i was in a standard room in the new wing, dont know how the old wing is but i was very pleased with flipper!!

i got some pics of the room from the new wing if u want to see them!!

cheers vanilla

Shyface.

I always stay in a Mini Suite in the new wing. Large room, minibar, huge bed and shower, w/balconey overlooking Soi 7. The bed has been proven to accomodate one guy and 3 TG's. I booked there in May @ 1,050.

Cheers,

CJ :D 1luv

I HAVE JUST BOOKED TO STAY AT THE FLIPPER HOUSE IN PATTAYA ON 11TH APRIL RESERVED ROOM IN THE OLD WING FOR 750 THE NEW WING WAS 880 ANYONE TELL ME WHICH ONE IS BETTER OR WOULD LIKE TO MEET 4 A FEW BEERS AS I AM TRAVELING ON MY JACKS AGAIN THANKS

hi im heading to pattaya on march25. fram BKK. staying there for 3nights . WHAT IS THE ADDRESS AND PHONE OR WEB SITE IF ANY FOR THE FLIPPER HOUSE. IM LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY (ITS MY FIRST TRIP TO BKK) PRICE UNDER 1000BATH THANKS.

THANKS FOR THE PHOTOs HOPE TO ENJOY MY STAY THERE ALSO HOPE BRINGING TG BACK SOME NIGHTS WILL BE OK WITH THE MANAGEMENT GLAD FOR THE INFO CHEERS MATE

Shyface,

No problem with bringing home TG's. As I said before, not even a problem bringing home 3 TG's. I still suggest a mini Suite in the new wing. Large balconey overlooks action on Soi 7. Huge shower/tub and a playground for a bed. I've booked in May @ 1,050.

3053-23.jpg

CJ

Hi shyface,

I would definately pay a bit extra and go for a standard room in the new wing.

I have stayed in all types of room in new wing and also a standard room in the old wing. The standard room in the old wing is shit!

Look out for the 3 drunk Irish men at the pool. We arrive April 10th.

Shaggy

What about flipper lodge. they have 5 classes of available rooms. who has stayed there. are they a bit nicer than flipper house where i stayed in january.

Guest Winston_Churchill

i have stayed at both,not much difference i think,maybe the lodge has carpets and the house doesnt..

i prefer the lodge i dont know why just do!!

I've stayed at both, I like the lodge because my favorite massage girl Urai give full service for 500.

I have stayed at both many times. I like the 'Lodge' because being near the beach and a good view if you can get a 'seaview' room on a higher floor. The only drawback I have there, is walking all the way down Soi 8 with a GF after getting off the baht bus on 2nd Rd. The reason I like the Flipper House is because of not having the longer 'walk of shame' and nearer 2nd Rd on Soi 7. Both hotels about the same as to the rooms, staff and restaurant, and priced the same.

LeoTex

Guest Fatboyfat
I've stayed at both, I like the lodge because my favorite massage girl Urai give full service for 500.

:P

Did you pay for the "wrinkly rubber" with a credit card ?

Since my credit card was cloned when I used it at the Flipper Lodge last year. I pay cash plus I don't like to leave a paper trail.......

Sounds like ther will be a good few board'ees at the flipper lodge in April.

I arrive with my band of loon's April 7th G , Paul J & a Pattaya virgin another Peter. looks like fun.

:P

HI

My mate (and his Philipino missus) stay at Flipper every year. he says is excellent place to stay, clean and tidy and handy as is half way up Beach Road almost. Recommends it.

He just came back from another trip to Phi and TH when he decided for a change to stay in the SABAI Lodge as a recommendation from another friend.

I had stayed there also and found it FLEA RIDDEN, and not very secure. anyway my mate unforntunately this time had AUD$2,100 stolen from his room :beer , and IT WAS IN THE LOCKED SAFE in the room. Explanation from the management was that this was impossible as security is everywhere, (but where are they) so was impossible for him to be robbed. There was no sign of a break in, so was inside job, he had his missus with him so was not a b/g as he didnt take one home.

SABAI LODGE, you can keep it. I wont stay there again.

Am off to Pattaya myself on 30th April 2004, stayed in the Eastiny before, nice rooms but small. This time might stay in the Flipper as is a recommended hotel from my mate.

I'm curious, why would a guy bring a lot of cash money on vacation? When you have the availablity of traveler checks, atm, credit cards, etc.

I carry all of the above and bring $300 to $500USD in cash.

i just booked to stay at flipper house May 21 to 28 on the stregnth of those photos so i hope it's gonna be ok. They are doing a deal at the moment 7 nights for the price of 5 @ 700 a night works out at 500 bt a night... seems decent i suppose i'll find out lol!

oh and if anyone is around at this time i'm up for catching a beer or two!

• 2 weeks later...

just had a 25 day stay at the sabai lodge, and i thought it was great, strange how they got in your safety box, and what i been told they take fingerprints of all the staff when they get employed there, one off the staff told me this!!!

i can recommend the sabai lodge, have great pool area too