Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Shooter

Participant
  • Posts

    1,141
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Shooter

  1. Redwood, According to my travel agent you got a pretty good rate. I am traveling in September return November. My fare required leaving on a week day NOT a weekend. It would go up to $968 for a weekend departure. I was also told these routes cost more in December so I think you got a deal. Sorry to hear about the Paradise Bar. Can't honestly say I've ever been there but probably a nice place.
  2. OK, I just bought my ticket for my next visit. I am flying EVA in t heir Evergreen class. Including taxes and transposrt from Phoenix to LA, my ticket price is $914.50. I'm happy with this rate. Wish there was a non-stop from the US though. This trip is killing me.
×
×
  • Create New...