Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

blue_flag

Major Participant
  • Posts

    1,478
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    127

Everything posted by blue_flag

  1. Admin/Mod Team Have you been able to increase the size of my photo storage space on the forum. At the moment I can not post any pictures directly on the forum and the 'way round'. using a link from Flickr does not seem to be working either. Thanks.
  2. The Egrets at Naklua.
  3. It is an interesting temple, per se, however for photography it is quite challenging. Inside the lighting is quite dim, which of course makes things difficult when strong direct light shines through the windows. The exhibits on the ground floor are very closely packed together which makes things tricky. Outside the main issue is very directional strong sunlight which leaves half your photograph slightly over exposed and the other half under exposed. Lightroom and Photoshop can do a lot but they don't do miracles. I may return on a day. when the sun is more subdued.
  4. Viharn Sien Temple and Museum
  5. Entertainment at Soi Buakhao Market
  6. A large team to repaint the pedestrian crossing on Beach Road, including press briefing.
  7. I have posted the above Jet Ski photographs using a link from Flickr. It is a bit of a pain. I will downsize photographs in future if someone is able to increase my allowance limit.
  8. Gents - I seem unable to load any more photographs. When I try I get the above message.
  9. Another session at the Jet Ski World Championship
  10. A few from the Jet Ski World Championship, plus an uninvited spectator.
  11. A few from the Fireworks Festival last weekend.
  12. Ready for Loy Krathong, which is tomorrow
×
×
  • Create New...