Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

blue_flag

Major Participant
  • Posts

    1,478
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    127

Everything posted by blue_flag

  1. Maybe not everyone's 'cup of tea' but some decent painters and paintings here in Pattaya.
  2. No problem, requesting the move. I will try to show an example going through the stages, with some screenshots after this morning’s walk.
  3. Apologies - I did not realise there was a thread for road works. I have been posting them in the Pattaya Photograph Thread. Soi 15
  4. I am not sure which image I used; here is a before and after from the session this afternoon.
  5. A difficult question to answer. I have been using Lightroom and Photoshop for several years; whilst I regard myself as competent, there is a great deal of photoshop that I can not use. I would say that if one is familiar with the layout of the keyboard, then after a few days of use, you should be able to make significant improvements to your photographs. Both the above programs are updated monthly, introducing new features, so there is always something new to learn.
  6. In fairness to members, here, this was done on the Adobe Photoshop Beta with Generative Fill. Both took about a minute each to do. Are there any other members using this software? If so what do you think if it?
  7. I have never seen these black squirrels before. Taken near Jomtien Beach.
  8. A few from today's Marathon 2023 event. 12 and 24 K. Light drizzle during this event.
  9. An honest reproduction of the location; we had rain overnight and light drizzle continuing this morning. I only walked half way up the Soi from The Avenue.
  10. Certainly tomorrow. Only just picked this one up.
×
×
  • Create New...