Jump to content
Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

blue_flag

Major Participant
  • Posts

    1,478
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    127

Everything posted by blue_flag

  1. Enforcement of unlawful parking continues.
  2. I always thought this was a Chinese New Year Ritual.
  3. I do not know anyone who has stayed or visited the hotel; I think the view towards Wongamat Beach is likely to be better than the view to the front.
  4. I noticed at the end of my previous trip that the police were more vigorously enforcing parking. If this continues I think it will improve the traffic flow. This image taken this afternoon around 1500.
  5. Arrived yesterday afternoon. Took a walk this morning. Some new shops opening at the bottom of Naklua Road, near Terminal 21. Good to have an almost clear view along the beach towards Bali High. One of the new electric baht buses and a massage lady who wanted to pose for me.
  6. It has been pointed out to me there is a spelling mistake on GBN. BRITIAN.
  7. If one looks at Country/Territory of Residence, there is a drop down menu. GBR and GBN both appear to be United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Is there any difference between the two and anyone any observations as to which one should be chosen for a person living in England. Incidentally there there is a selection in the drop down menu for Scotland.
  8. Half a dozen from the Big Buddha site this morning.
  9. There will be a music concert this coming weekend on the beach, with associated road closures. This boat became a challenge to take a decent photograph of it. The objective still not achieved. The ones being thrown are the empty ones. Motor cycle taxi guide prices listed at Central Festival.
  10. Mid afternoon Beach Road near Central Festival.
×
×
  • Create New...