Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

just flew back from changmai this morning on Nok...it is basically Thai international.Because of the new budget airlines Thai seem to have started this one ..Thai planes repainted in NOK design and colours the inside is still actually the same as Thai. Some passengers on my flight had Thai boarding cards instead of NOK ones and I noticed a couple of weeks ago while at Domestic Bangkok that they cancelled all the NOK flights for the day and transfered the passengers to the Thai flights instead.

Personnally I thought it was good and after flying Airasia last week which has free seating and all that goes with it, it was a pleasant and on time trip.

keep the Faith

Shaun

Shaun,

Thanks for the info. You have pretty much confirmed most of their website claims. I will feel more at ease booking and flying with them.

It looks like I can book Nok Plus (business class) from BKK to Phuket for about 3470 baht/passanger round trip in November (about 1000 baht less for economy). This may be an internet only fair, I’m not sure.

I’ll post a review after flying with Nok Air either in November or February.

Thanks again.

Bill

4 weeks and counting! :o

Bill,

I've flown Nok Air economy class from Udon Thani.The trip was fine and on time.

You are not offered a free sandwich or drink on the flight but can purchase a soft drink for 30 baht.You are only flying for an hour so that is no big deal.

However,beware the luggage allowance.....you are only allowed a 15kg allowance and there is a charge of 50 baht per kilo over.Thus,if your luggage weighs 25 kg you will be charged an extra 500 baht which makes the trip not so cheap !

Also I read about another guy who flew first class with Nok Air (Nok Plus) paying almost double the economy fare.There was no separate check in,no business lounge,no free eats or drinks and no priority baggage handling.The baggage allowance was still 15kg.All he got was an extra couple of inches width in his seat.

These are early days for Nok Air and things may change for the better in first class.

Before you book I would check what exactly you are getting for the extra money.

Personally,as the flight to Phuket is only just over an hour,I would just book economy class.

The money saved will get you a good night out in Soi Bangla,Patong !!

Zidane