Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I'm trying to make a last minute (one week away) reservation. I couldn't make a reservation at Dynasty Inn were the rest of my group already had reservations. If I remember right those 2 hotels are near each other. Would anyone recommend this hotel? Are they guest friendly? If not, could you suggest another hotel near Soi 13.

hanylek,

How much are the rooms and what are the chances of getting a short notice reservation? Seems a lot of rooms are booked now. I have an old reliable hotel to go to, but I'd prefer to stay away from that one this time. Plus, I want to be near the runnin crew. Thanks

I'm trying to make a last minute (one week away) reservation. I couldn't make a reservation at Dynasty Inn were the rest of my group already had reservations. If I remember right those 2 hotels are near each other. Would anyone recommend this hotel? Are they guest friendly? If not, could you suggest another hotel near Soi 13.

Hi

I would DEFINETELY recommend Royal Twins Hotel!

I've been to Pattaya numerous times,and on my last 3 visits, i've stayed there!

The rooms are VERY spacious,and at 850 baht per night its a bargain!

If you wish to upgrade to a Junior Suite,its about 1050 baht per night,again depending on your budget!

I've stayed in hotels for 500 baht,but to pay an extra 350 b for this hotel -is worth it!

If you are unsure,book for a couple of nights,and see what you think!

Guest friendly? - no problem! - the only time,when eyebrows were raised,when my friend had THREE girls on his arm, :D :P :P

Mike

Sandy.

Don't have to cross 2nd road, 100 meters to TQ, the sea view from the sea view rooms, still almost brand new, no Chinese package tourists who don't have a clue about behaviour.

Twins have a lager pool if you like some half-serious swimming.

I stayed at Flipper House on my newbie tour. I'd stay there again, but my group is at Dynasty (which is booked). I'd at least like to be near the group, but it doesn't really matter as this will be my 8th trip to PTY and I know my way around a little. Just wanted to know the better of Twin or Sandy as I've never stayed at either and both are available for booking.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advise or otherwise. Turns out Dynasty came up with an availibility after all. All the info was not in vain, however since I'll be considering some of these places on future trips. Thanks again and cheers.