Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Can you recommend any decent hotels that are affordable for long term stays? I plan to stay in a  hotel until I find exactly where I want to live and don't want anything too costly, or anything too run down. I know I'm asking a lot, but you never know. Any help is appreciated.

I stayed recently at the Nova Park for 3 months. A 1 bedroom apartment with a small kitchen/sitting area and separate bedroom was 18,000 a month plus water/electric and maid service. Fairly new, so everything in good condition. The studios (didn't look at one) are 15,000 a month for long term stay.

It's a 5 minute walk to 2nd road (you come out at the top of Soi 6 B) ) so the location is good. V nice pool area and there is Jameson's Irish pub which recently opened on site - excellent food/service on your doorstep.

I think it's very good value and might have stayed there longer but the only internet access is via dial up and that wore me down in the end so moved to a place where I could get ADSL.

Cheers

Pie

Thanx for the info Pieman - Can you tell where you moved to get Broadband?

Thanx

I'm in a condo at the Royal Cliff but most such condos are for minimum 6 month let and usually 12. You then need your own direct phone line. Rest is easy.

Cheers

Pie

You should be able to get broadband in View Talay 1 or 2, but only in case you have a TTT line in your room. (They start with 3 in Jomtien).

But I heard that they have a long waiting list for TTT lines, so that might cause problems when you have none.

Sunny

Pieman, did you get a quote on the rate for the Royal Cliff condos for 6 months and 1 year? Do they have a seperate bedrooom from the living room/kitchen or are they one large room? Thanks in advance.

Pieman, did you get a quote on the rate for the Royal Cliff condos for 6 months and 1 year? Do they have a seperate bedrooom from the living room/kitchen or are they one large room? Thanks in advance.

Others might be able to answer this better than I but the ones I looked at varied from 190m to 330m so are pretty big and, if in decent condition (which all the ones I looked at were), seem to be 50K a month and up. Mine is 3 bedrooms - one of which has been converted into an office - with separate kitchen and lounge/living room.

I don't know if there are any smaller ones but I suspect not, certainly in the Towers A or C where the design is for 2 or 3 Condos per floor. Again - I haven't looked at them all so I could be wrong.

Cheers

Pie