Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Is there a reason why you haven't made a reservation? I'm still trying to figure out an angle on a reduced price for two weeks. El Cheapo here. 2guns

"cheap charlie" is the LOS venacular and i also am a cheap charlie but that is not why, i enjoy the experiance. i'll pre-select a half dozen hotels to check on and spend a morning going to the hotels. checking availablity looking at there available rooms and querrying prices.

as i always arrive in bkk late friday night/saturday morning i stay in bangers the weekend and want the flexablity, may head to pty on sun or monday.

i'll head over to Dynesty Inn (bkk) and pay for 2 nights at DI soi13 (pty) and caught the 11:00 van they have to pty(free trans), then spend a few hours the next morning looking at hotels.

sounds like a lot of fucking around, a day or two in bkk a couple days at DI pty and then finally settling in. i lived out of a duffle bag for 30 years so no big deal to me.

that's just me 2guns

the only thing that i've seen consistantly is a walk-in discount if you pay cash for a week in advance.

others vary by hotel, who you talk with and season