Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Evergreen Deluxe is usually about £ 80 each way, which is a good deal .

Not sure about 'business' , but £3-400 sounds about right.

If you are over 6 foot, the ED is recommended.

A one way upgrade from Economy deluxe to Business from BKK to LHR cost me 35000 thai baht in January and this was a take it or leave it figure, no negociation.

Neil

I have just been into OURS travel as I am in London en route Brussels to have my cock sucked, but that is another story.

Part of it is that I blagged my way into the VIP lounge at Waterloo Eurostar and this has free internet.

There was a bit of a mix up with OURS and I had not received answers to my e-mail or Fax.

The bottom line is that I have confirmed Premium Laurel LHR-BKK 10th November paying £580 +tax+ Evergreen miles return 1 December same same.

Eva are starting a Friday flight soon making 6 days a week LHR-BKK and it is only a matter of time before it's 7.

All of you gamblers, will EVA be flying 7 days a week before the new airport opens?

Solly this sounds a bit fragmented, too many Free Becks :beer :lol:

Hi

Have flown economy with Eva, is Premium Laurel Business Class ? They sent me a good offer on their "flatbed seats " but it had to be booked by a certain time and used within certain dates.

wac

Premium Laurel is a joint First/business class.

747s have 4 classes First, Business, evergreen and economy

777s have 3 classes Premium Laurel, Elite and Economy.

Tom

The link wouldn't work for me, something about Butterfly Mak mak or Shutterfly :D

Said something about not allowed shared pics, timed out.

Rgds Gus :beer

Tom

Many thanks for the Eva Premium Laurel Piccies. I run OPERA now and couldn't get them but I got them OK on IE.

I don't think those images did the cabin justice and I am sure it will be better in real life, just like TGs, although your images were excellent. :banghead

Is your mum on the flight on 10th November as that is when I will be going outbound, I return on 1st December and miss out on the mileage bonus.

I was going 9/Nov back 30 Nov but OURS couldn't get confirmed PL upgrade, so at least I am now confirmed both ways although I lose a bit of mileage.

Those new Premium Laurel seats looked a little narrower than the current Super Business class seats too me, although i accept that the recline and IFE will obviously be greatly improved.

Neil