Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Just been looking at this place and it looks good but on the site im looking at it doesnt say if the standard or superior rooms have twin beds in. Anyone who's stayed there know if they are twins or singles? Thanks

Edited by Carragher
Just been looking at this place and it looks good but on the site im looking at it doesnt say if the standard or superior rooms have twin beds in. Anyone who's stayed there know if they are twins or singles? Thanks

They have either, or. Book on their website and ask for a double ........ standard and deluxe rooms are identical except that deluxe has a bath whereas standard have a large shower. Don't opt to take their breakfast; there are much better options nearby. Other than that it is an excellent choice for value for money.

Tom

ok i know i will get a thousand people disagreeing with me on this one and also it should be in the hotel report section but... i'm interested if anyone else has noticed when they stayed at Sabai Lodge that the bed linen has an intense chemical smell?

I found it so strong it was giving me headaches and in the end had to change hotels. Never noticed a similar problem at the flippers or sunshine etc it seems to be unique to sabai. I know it's reassuring that the bed is clean but i could have breathed easier in a paintshop!

oh and at least some of the standard rooms definately have double beds.

One note of caution about Sabii Inn.

I stayed there for a few days in June. I liked everything about it. Good location as I'm not a big gogo hound. Baht buses stop right in front of the hotel. Big room. Safes. No tub showers (I like shower stalls). Great staff. Good price. But I still left after a few days and went to Areca.

Why? The beds. They are rocks. I swear to God that they quilted steal into the matresses. I couldn't get comfortable, in any position hehe, on them. Was it just me or do any of you who stayed there had this problem as well?

Hello all,

I have stayed in the Sabai Inn and found it to be fine. I have since stayed twice in Sabai Lodge facing it across the street. It is slightly cheaper but I stay there as I prefer Sabai Lodge. Delux A room with double bed, bath tub choice of 4 pools and a great location for 1150bht a night. Sabai Inn guests use these pools aswell.

I think Sabai Lodge is hard to fault.

I am booked in for 14 nights in 3 weeks time. I can't wait!!!

I actually prefer to stay in Soi 2 as I feel it has some of the best beer bars and atmosphere in all of Pattaya. :bj1

Regards to all

• 2 weeks later...

Try this;

Sabai

Also dont use the on line booking you get a better price by e-mailing with your dates and asking about prices direct :chogdee2 Booked there 16-21 Oct in Dolphin pool delux cottage at 1450 a night. Web site says 1950 thats one ST a day saving :chogdee2