Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Photo Review of View Talay Place

This place is the words of OnMyWay is in the middle of Nockonnowhere shit location IMO in Naklua

Dial up internet can be had please refer any other questions to Emil

s3010017small1zg.jpg

s3010014small1yl.jpg

s3010016small6wg.jpg

s3010023small1vo.jpg

s3010024small4sm.jpg

s3010005small0mb.jpg

s3010022small4il.jpg

s3010019small3st.jpg

s3010018small2wl.jpg

Bigmofo,

Like Soi 7 mentioned this place is remote, all right if you have your own transportation. I wouldn't want to walk it alone at night and its quite a hike to the dolphin roundabout let alone the Big C.

The room was very nice but didn't have the kitchen area like Mansion 75.

We also checked out a new place that has just opened behind Carrefour, 6K per month so you might want to have your TGF check out the place. Let me know if she need better directions.

Bigmofo,

Like Soi 7 mentioned this place is remote, all right if you have your own transportation. I wouldn't want to walk it alone at night and its quite a hike to the dolphin roundabout let alone the Big C.

The room was very nice but didn't have the kitchen area like Mansion 75.

We also checked out a new place that has just opened behind Carrefour, 6K per month so you might want to have your TGF check out the place. Let me know if she need better directions.

Thanks for checking it out guys,I think on there website they mean a couple of minutes walk to wong amat beach not Big C.But if it as far out as it seems it is probably more than a 2 or 3 minute walk to the beach as well.

Emil would you say it is further away from bigc than 75 mansion? as i rarely go out around south pattaya i spend most my time in north pattaya,if it is much further then i wont be staying there.This place would defo not suit most as most people want to be in the heart of the action or somewhat closer.But being away from the centre suits me.

The tgf said they have ubc did they mention this at all? or did you ask?and was the pool as nice as the pics on there website?

Another thing you say you would not want to walk back at night,is it a mostly thai area?as you here about a lot of violence in thai area parts of naklua always fighting etc.so this would not appeal to me.

Emil the rooms you mention for 6000 look good i think i know where the hotel is, it looked about half done when i was there in january will probably put most the lads in there for a month,is it next to the snooker hall?

75 mansion only have three empty rooms at the moment i was talking to the manager there yesterday and he said he would keep them for my dates,i had reserved these for my mates but might take one of the rooms myself for 500 baht more per month than the place next to Carrefour.

Sorry for all the questions and thanks again for checking it out :(

Its closer to the Big C than 75 Mansion unless your talking about the Big C on Pattaya Tai. I don't know about it being in a Thai area, it just thats its on a dead end soi so hardly any traffic at night. I don't worry about a place if motor bikes and cars are passing all the time. The pool looked nice and she said it had a jacuzzi. That new hotel is on the Carrefour enterance from 3rd Rd. One other option you may want your TGF to look at is just down the soi from 75 Mansion they are nearing completion of another hotel about the same size as 75 Mansion