Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Superior Room Nana Hotel Photos

Can't tell from the bathroom pick, but does it have a hand shower or a fixed shower head?

It has a Adjustable showerhead that can be moved up and down but not removed for use by hand.

Superior or not, the Nana is and stays a cheap,dirty and poor dump.

This may be but They were Full on Weds night and Simon at the desk said they have been full every night and that's a big place. Somebody likes it :D

This may be but They were Full on Weds night and Simon at the desk said they have been full every night and that's a big place. Somebody likes it :chogdee2

Agree with you. I couldn't get a Superior room/suite and had to settle for the deluxe room for thb1100 with breaky. I moved to the Nana Thai Mansion which is at the end of the soi by the Tabacco Monoply for thb900 for a room the size of yours with no breaky, but it was in a more "worn" condition.

The breakfast buffet at the Nana Hotel was very good though. Much wider selection than the Areca and air conditioned.

Very disappointed with the Nana Hotel disco, visited 15 Oct, in comparison to Lucifer's in Pattaya, visited 17 Oct.

PS. While in the BKK Lolitas trying to pick a second BG for a two BG BJ, i met some guy who claimed he was you :D

PS. While in the BKK Lolitas trying to pick a second BG for a two BG BJ, i met some guy who claimed he was you

That was indeed the 23Kg lighter Me Good meeting you :bj1

Stayed in a similar room last April (1100baht), nice size but it did smell a bit, once stayed in a suite at Nana (1600baht) , that was nicer. Reception staff have always been good to me as I have never booked in advance but they always seem to remember me and find me a room when I walk in.

Guest Winston_Churchill
Superior or not, the Nana is and stays a cheap,dirty and poor dump.

At the other hand nothing can beat their location and the availble girls around. B)

do us all a favour then keep away from the parking lot also :D

I have read a lot about the Nana experience lately . seems everybody should try it once . I'm all for that !

If for nothing else for the 2 AM parking lot parade is worth it :D

Guest Winston_Churchill
I have read a lot about the Nana experience lately . seems everybody should try it once . I'm all for that ! :lol:

They wont let you in with a sheep though baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

I've stayed here on my last 4 trips in the Deluxe, Superior or Suite and will continue to do so.

These rooms are very big and well worth the extra Baht

:angry: