Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Golf Programme - February/March 2006

I get into Pattaya the afternoon of the 28th. :D Can an outsider come to the party? At FLB? :nod Just wanted to meet fellow golfer when I get into town. I hadn't planned on bringing my clubs but I do want to play some of the golf courses during my stay in Pattaya.

Owl

You are very welcome to join us for golf. I have sent you a PM with my mobile number - just give me a call when you hit town. We can organise rental clubs for you.

Look forward to meeting you.

Doggie

Wow ,i made some vague plans for my upcoming trip starting febr.23 till march 12 but have to flush them through the toilet now,parties and fun guys time.

I never played golf before and i,m even losing one or two balls at a round of midgetgolf.

Can guys like me show up for the clinic and practice rounds or are there more idiots like me?

Lv2play

Just give me a call when you get to town and I can fix up a few lessons for you. I know there is at least one other beginner who wants to learn so you wont be alone.

I have sent you a PM.

Doggie

• 2 weeks later...

Golf Festival Road Trip

Here are two suggestions for the road trip on 7th to 9th March.

Option 1

A 2 day trip to Bangkok playing Alpine and one other Bangkok course. The programme can include some night golf which is fun. My suggested programme would be:

7th March - drive to Bangkok and check in to hotel. Shopping and a run around town in the afternoon and evening.

8th March - Afternoon tee time at Bangkok Golf Club- front nine in daylight and play the back nine under floodlights.

9th March - Morning tee time at Alpine Golf Club and return to Pattaya in the late afternoon.

Option 2

7th March - fly from Pattaya to Phuket. Check in to Mission Hills Resort. Evening trip to Patong.

8th March - 18 holes at Mission Hills

9th March - Tee off at Mission Hills around 0830, play 18 holes and then fly back to Pattaya in the early afternoon.

Mission Hills Phuket

To give some cost estimate, the Bangkok programme will cost about Baht 12,000 per golfer for single rooms. The price for twin share will be around Baht 10,000. That would include transport, 2 nights bed and breakfast accomodation at the Chaophyapark Hotel in one of their Executive Deluxe Rooms.

The Phuket option will be more expensive because of the cost of the flight and the fact that Mission Hills is a first class resort. I would estimate around Baht 26,000 for single accomodation and 18,000 for twin share.

I need to know how many people are interested in the road trip and which package you prefer. It only makes sense if we have at least 8 people.

Please either post your response or email me at sales@solargolf.co.uk.

Doggie

Absolutlely bloody marvelous, a golfing fest at the same time I am in town!!

doghaus, well done, great timing - hope it's not too late to join in.

Will be up for all the fun with the possible exception of the road trip. Will see you at the registration on Monday night.

Will not be in town soon enough to line up partners (golfing ones!) for the pairs and Ambrose so please put my name in the pot.

Cheers and look forward to meeting you.

Bryan

Welcome aboard Brewmaster. There are plenty of places on the golf days. I look forward to seeing you on Monday at the registration evening. If you are in town earler, just ask for me at FLB or Catz. Keith, Martin and Robert can all give you my number.

Doggie

Edited by doghaus
  • 2 months later...
Be great to see you Suprice. If you are on a tight budget, I suggest you cut back on the shagging and save your money for golf!

Look forward to a game.

Doggie

G'Day Doggie, I'm a border man, (Carlisle), now living in Melbourne OZ, on my way back from visiting the UK, Im stopping off for 17 day's in Pattaya the dates are 12th-29th Aug , have you any golf day's that I could join? I'm a 12 handicapper, and I'm sure I could interupt my womanising (even tho I'm 70) for an hour or 2, where abouts in Gods country do you come from? Norman. :allright

G'day Norsey

I am sure there will be some guys in town at the same time as you who will be up for a game. August is generally a quiet month for the golfers so I wont have any competitions running. But we will sort out a few rounds for you with pleasure!

I have sent you a PM with my local number. Or you can drop into FLB and Martin or Keith can usually raise me or our local golf rep.

I am from Glasgow originally. One of the regular golfers, Deuce, is a Carlisle man. he will be here in June so I guess you will miss him.

I look forward to meeting you.

Doggie