Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The people's forum

Is Tengo's story true?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As far as visiting Thailand, I agree, no one cares ( or should).  I have been there and I"m willing to prove it.  I suggest paypal.  Any takers?

You're missing the point (again), Ebenezer. You are truly one who "knows the price of everything but the value of nothing."

Since you're so obtuse, I'll spell it out for you: No one cares.

If it's any solace, I believe you were in Thailand. It makes sense.

You've shown yourself to be a naive fool even before embarking on your saga by peppering the board with your incessant, inane questions. Having amassed a virtual mountain of knowledge (none of which was actually understood), only a fool could so immediately upon arrival stumble into such misadventures, post it on the board, and then go to ludicrous lengths to prove it all. I mean, why would anyone, other than a fool, insist on proving that he is, in fact, a fool? If it quacks like a duck...

I have been in Amsterdam during the last 5 days, so I did not have the privilege of reviewing these replies. Amsterdam is very cool and I recommend you visit soon.

As far as visiting Thailand, I agree, no one cares ( or should). I have been there and I"m willing to prove it. I suggest paypal. Any takers?

i have been to amsterdam, went twice before discovering los. since i am not a pot head i have no reason to go there in favor of los/pi. why pay much more for food, room, shag and not have the gfe experience available in asia. besides, i can get plenty of white pussy in the states and the late night thai girls in amsterdam are ruined for gfe and still cost more than in los.

save your money, when you couldn't produce a legitimate pic my belief was cast like most others on the board. how bout a recent pic of you in amsterdam along with a recent pic of you in los.

ps. for any pic of you in amsterdam to be valid it must be with you wearing those mod zipper shoes <grin

• 2 years later...