Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• 2 weeks later...

Weird I think a lot of people go out in groups then come back at the next possible chance!

I was here with 10 mates at Crimbo but am going back out on the 12 of April for the Songkran! Will land at 18:00 on the 13th!

So who ever is out partying let me know!

Ryan

Hi All, 5 out of 6 of my trips to Thailand have been solo and that is the way I like it. If anything I find it easier to meet people to talk and drink with when and if you want. On one of my trips I was drinking at abar and got chatting to a guy who had done 30 odd trips to Thailand,friendly guy with some useful info. I also prefer to be alone when choosing a t/g companion. Only just back from Pattaya so can`t go back soon enough for any of the dates posted :chogdee2 Hope you all have good trips!

Make your plans to stay your first night in BKK. When you get to BKK, check in at the Nana Hotel. Go down to the lobby and park on one of the couches or comfy chairs that are scattered around. Maybe strike up a conversation with some other mongers that are about. Just check out all the sweeties going to and fro. Don't forget to smile at them, they'll all be smiling at you. Except the ones that are on some other mongers arm. They're very seriously focused when they are being somebodys girlfriend.

After a few minutes you'll easilly have 5 or six sitting with you chatting it up, and wanting to be your girl-for-a-day.

It's pretty easy to have a nice time in LOS. Just relax and go with the flow. You are gonna have one helluva time.

SB

Hi Guys,

I go out this Fri, 24 Mar until 09 Apr. I am going out with a mate and will be meeting up with hillbilly. I stay at Sabai Lode so will be starting every night at Soi 2. Anyone wanna meet up then give a shout!!!

Personally I prefer to go with a mate. I think the secret is that you "dont live out of each others pockets" so to speak. I maybe see my mates for a couple of hours at the pool during the day then maybe meet up again later for a couple of beers at night. Otherwise I do my own thing. Also I find the journey to/from the UK to be an absolute fucking beard when your travelling on your own.

Regards to all.

:D

My opinion is that the only way to hit Funtown is solo. No need to consult with anyone over anything you may want to do or anywhere you may want to go. However, I fully appreciate that others prefer company. Whatever floats your boat. I do agree that travelling alone can be rather dull.

To all with trips to LOS planned - have a good one.