Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

We all know about the Pattaya blues setting in :rolleyes: on one trip the blues set in when i was on the flight to Singapore on my way back home to Australia.i got off the plane in Melbourne and went directly to the ticketing office for a flight back that afternoon.i was back in Pattaya about 36 hours after i originally left.i wonder how many have gone back when they got to Bangkok airport.

the foot

I wish I had that kind of fortitude. I never even made it out of Samui on my second trip there I changed my flight and stayed 5 days extra. Then when I got back to Pattaya I stayed an extra 5 days there. This really messed up the plans I had for Hong Kong on the way home. But what there heck there's always next time.

Never done that. Even though I thought about it. I take 2-3 months a year and plan my trips accordingly.

In the early years, I thought about quitting my job and move to Thailand but I realize that it wasn't going to work so I decided to work hard and retire earlier. I only have few more years to go.

I see so many farangs who prematurely make that move to Thailand and jeopardize their career and future over it. Some even work illegally or con other farangs to support themselves there.

My shortest time between trips took place last year. Spent 1 1/2 weeks in Pattaya over Thanksgiving and then returned 3 weeks later for another 3 week adventure. I liked that a lot. Returning to the States following Thanksgiving didn't hurt nearly as bad since I already had booked the Christmas/New Years trip.

last year went to thailand for 1 month but in that time left the country twice then re-entered spent 6 days in phillipenes to get away from the songkran came back for 3 days then went to cambodia for 3 days then back to thailand for my last week

Well, 3 weeks for me too - after first trip ever to pattaya in february/march last year, i went home, quit my job (maybe I was looking for a reason) and went to Pattaya for another month. Now Im in Denmark waiting for my 5th trip in 14 months - departs april 28th.. Hell, im adicted and there is nothing I can do about.. 2guns

I just got back 1 week ago from my 2 weeks in Pattaya and 5 days in Nongkhai which was my 3rd trip in less then 9 months. I will be going back for my 4th trip to Pattaya in just 5 weeks from the 13-25 April.

My 5th Trip is planned for July which will bring it to 5 trips in 13months. It will also be my 21st Birthday in Pattaya mid July.

What would you guys recommend to do for a 21st in Pattaya?

bigfoot,

That was a rather long visa run. 2guns My shortest turnaround will be coming up next week, I spent 40 days in LOS and 18 days later will be back for another 30.

Spent two months in Thailand, October to December and decided to try spending Christmas at home in the UK. Flew back to the UK on the 14th(What was I thinking...?) and was back in Thailand on the 20th. Stayed for another 5 months.

Back in 1995, I departed Patttaya by Taxi for the airport at around 9pm and I was back at the hotel checking in again by 4am the following morning :allright

I even got as far as the final departure lounge when I approached the China Airlines ground staff to have my bag removed from the aircraft :3some

I told them I was not feeling too well and i could not possibly sit on the plane for the next 12 hours feeling the way I did.

They fined me around 10,000 baht and I had another 2 weeks in Pattaya. <huh

Yea quite my job last year 2 travel around the world.Ended up Staying in Vietnam for 2 months and Thailand 6 months.Goin back Thailand next week for another month.Cant keep away from the place.Hope to live their in the not so distant future. Maybe open a bar or something.

Back in 1995, I departed Patttaya by Taxi for the airport at around 9pm and I was back at the hotel checking in again by 4am the following morning :D

I even got as far as the final departure lounge when I approached the China Airlines ground staff to have my bag removed from the aircraft :D

I told them I was not feeling too well and i could not possibly sit on the plane for the next 12 hours feeling the way I did.

They fined me around 10,000 baht and I had another 2 weeks in Pattaya. :D

If you bought your ticket in the US they would have taken your bag off the plane for free and re booked you for a future date with no penalty. You would have needed a note from an MD but no problem in LOS. US law mandates free re booking if your sick.

Shortest turn around for me. I left in mid December and was back 6 weeks later.