Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The new airport will be located on the south east of BKK, on the route to Pattaya.

Actually, once running, the time to get to Pattaya should be reduced by at least 30 minutes compared to Don Muang.

:chogdee2

That is the good news for everybody going to Patts. Going into BKK however it will add some driving time as the traffic is usually intense in this part of the city.

I think the airport should open sometime around October this year but not sure about this.

Cheers

The new airport has it own tollway. Works really well you pull a ticket when you get on and then pay when you get off. none of this toll booth stuff every 5 miles. I was driving on it last year and it only cost 40 baht to go from the new airport to chonburi. The tollway ended in chonburi but it was obvious that the intent is to continue it to pattaya. If anyone can walk me thru posting pictures I have a picture of the tollway whilst I was in route. :allright :cry1