Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have been trying to contact The LK mansion for 10 days (4/5 e-mails)and have had no reply at all, does anyone know of any reason why this place does not reply to e-mails,or have you any feedback about it ,I wanted to know about in room safes, room sizes,(it says 28sq m and thats the same as 13ft by 22ft and that is pretty big by my standards)and facilities.so any help or advice would be appreciated.

I had been trying for 4 weeks to make a booking there.Filled in their on line reservation form twice,followed up with 3 E-mails and still no response from these ignorant twats.Why they even bother to advertise defeats me,another response from a board member staying at their sister establishment stated that the office staff were at best described as being stupid and at worst non existent.

Have given up and got accomodation elsewhere,pity really as I agree it does look pretty good value for money,especially their "Grande de luxe rooms. :allright <laugh <grin

Remember that most hotel employees in Pattaya don't have any computer skills, homepage is made by consultants and that girl answering emails before she has maybe moved to an other hotel.... So try to phone or fax instead - or use an internet hotel booking site.

Remember that most hotel employees in Pattaya don't have any computer skills, homepage is made by consultants and that girl answering emails before she has maybe moved to an other hotel.... So try to phone or fax instead - or use an internet hotel booking site.

Rather defeats the object of them even having a website let alone a non existent booking "System". :puke :lol: :D

• 2 weeks later...

Myself & Friend are staying at LK Mansions now...They are open for business but could never really explain why they don't answer the E-Mails. We are staying in Deluxe Studio Rooms with the couch & table and like it just fine. Also checked Jasmine Mansion and Jasmine Hotel both are nice but neither have a Pool....!

Flipsmurf

Hi all, I tried this place when I got into town last week but they told me all they had where large rooms at 15000 baht a monh so I went along the road to the Diana Estates and go a very large room for 9000 a month.