Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

On the strength of all the positive things I have read about Mr Tooms Taxi service, I e-mailed him with my arrival date and time.. Within 2 hours Mr Toom had replied confirming booking.

I will e-mail him again just prior to flight day...just to re-confirm..I sure that I don't need to.. But I live in a world were you can't even be sure that a taxi you book the night before will, actually arrive.

will let you know how it goes...but not anticipating any probs :chogdee2

Well, I e-mailed him early on Monday morning (it's now Wednesday evening) - still no reply. if I don't get a reply tomorrow, I'll have to make alternative arrangements!

Well, I e-mailed him early on Monday morning (it's now Wednesday evening) - still no reply. if I don't get a reply tomorrow, I'll have to make alternative arrangements!

:D

Are you sure ?Send direct mail to : toom39@msn.com I don't know why can't to receive it if your still me take care please send your travel detail again.

So thank

Hi,

Check your junk folder, sometimes stuff you think will go to your inbox goes there. :D

Hi,

Check your junk folder, sometimes stuff you think will go to your inbox goes there. :D

So Thank i'm receive it and make him order already but for get to replay i'm wrong sorry :D

I have just returned form LOS and used Mr. Toom's service on two occasions this past trip - the first was set up a couple of weeks out (pick-up from Bangkok to Pattaya) and the second for a last minute trip to PP during which Mr. Toom responded and organized my pick-up in Pattaya within a few hours (that was a 3:30 AM pick-up in Pattaya BTW - don't ask) High praise for his service and value.

Thank you Mr. Toom. :allright

well guys i booked with khun toom to pick me up and he not turn up he will only know me as jimmy because i book with him direct instead of going through the board as manuthai i will be very intersted to hear what he has to say in his defence because i was not a very happy bunny

jimmy

I booked Toom for airport pick up and driver there waiting when I got to arrivals,

As I had his number I also used him for pick up back to Bkk and same driver Joe arrived on time at hotel , smooth drive to Bkk so add me to the impressed list as will use again if price remains competitive.

Next trip planned for end of October :chogdee2

We use Mr. Tooms service June 15.

We a family of 4 persons, 2 adult and 2 small children, the car was a big Toyota, not the newest but no problem with that.

The driver stod ready when we arrive Bangkok at 6.00 am, he was wery helpfull with the package, and drive smooth and fast to Pattaya.

My youngest daughter hawe a littele accident, because she hawe drunk to mutch chokomilk to fast, so it all was on the seat :cry1 , we only got a smile from the chauffor, and he said "no problem".

We gawe him a proper 300 bath, for solve my daughters problem :cry1 . it is still cheap

We will use his service again :cry1

Niels