Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

is it safe to book through this website ?

Hi all I was wondering if it was safe to book a hotel through this web site and has anyone else booked through this site.May be a daft question but then thats just me :banana .Your comments would be appreciated.oh by the way im in pattaya for christmas and new year if anyone is there then for :ang2

Yes its safe to book RG through their link on here as i have done many times and they never wanted a deposit for the room that was waiting for me on arrival everytime. good place give it a try and you will like the rooms.

the foot

• 4 weeks later...

Take a look at the top left of this page. There is a word that might be familiar to you? HOTELS

Click onto it and you will have access to all sorts of info. I have booked through them several times, both for hotels in BKK as well as Pattaya for when my family comes for a visit or I go to BKK for whatever. I have found the people there to be reliable.

Little Roy :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is my first trip to Thailand, and to Asia in general. I have travelled the Caribbean and Costa Rica before.

I'm looking to book a hotel in Pattaya and I went ahead and sent a reservation request via this (freelancerbar) site. It seems I am to leave about a 10% deposit within three days with the balance of the entire hotel bill payable and due in full some 2 weeks before my arrival. I have never been asked to pay for a hotel up front and before my arrival before, and I have never heard of this practice.

Is this a normal procedure? :clueless

(Yes, I apologize that I am a "newbie" and this might be a stupid question)

....It seems I am to leave about a 10% deposit within three days with the balance of the entire hotel bill payable and due in full some 2 weeks before my arrival. I have never been asked to pay for a hotel up front and before my arrival before, and I have never heard of this practice.

Is this a normal procedure? <huh

By no means am I an expert but I have been to Thailand 10 times (3 business trips) and have paid for my own accommodation on 7 trips of which 5 have been to Pattaya. I may be naive but each time I have been asked to pay the whole amount by credit card before arriving and I have never had a problem with either the payment or the reservation. I have used booking agents Sawadee, AsiaNetOnline, Precision Reservations and AdviceHotel to name a few.