Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Is booking singleroom enough if i want bring day/night guests to this hotel?

When I stayed there, I had no problems bringing a GF tot he room. They had a security guard at the elevator who took the girls ID and off we went...

I have been there once 4 years ago. No problem with girls, not very clean rooms, only small swimmingpool inside hotel but good location.

Löytyy parempiakin hotelleja samalla rahalla.

Gona

Löytyy parempiakin hotelleja samalla rahalla.

Even if I worked in Finland I just learned a few hundred words - olut=beer and ravintola=restaurant 2 necessary - can you translate that - hotelleja is hotel I guess.

Even if I worked in Finland I just learned a few hundred words - olut=beer and ravintola=restaurant 2 necessary - can you translate that - hotelleja is hotel I guess.

It means that "better hotels can be found with same amount money"

About this hotel..I know this is guestfriendly hotel.. i only meant is it necessary to book double or is single booking enough if i want to bring guests to this hotel :D

And can one bring 2 or more guests to this hotel without extra fees?

And no i am not going to live/sleep there.. I just wanted to rent a separate funroom near walking street :D any other reccomendations? Asiarooms is giving 674 THB/day rate if i book singleroom.

Edited by seesex

Single or double makes no difference except in the number of breakfast vouchers you get. The quoted rate has to be for the tiny old rooms at the back. Hardly enough space for 2 much less extras.