Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Taxi price from new airport?

Who provides this service please? How old are the cars, are they reliable etc?

:clueless

They are KFC and also know as Khrongfa. They are a tours and transportation outfit located in Pattaya. I've used them about 16 times and they have always been there waiting for me even when my flight was delayed 3 hours and I didn't arrive until 3 AM. I don't know how old are the cars, gone are the days that I could tell a 55 Chevy from a 57 Chevy. All I can say is that they appear fairly new and that they are very clean. They have at least 6 drivers who drive for them. They also have mini vans at a higher price.

email: khrongfa@ego.co.th

I have used Khrongfa extensively in the past. BUT No More. Last year, I travelled to Bangkok with two of my staff from work who have not been to LOS. I speficially told Mrs. Arunee to send a minivan like she did the last pick up. Lo and behold she sent a dilapidated volvo with 3 people and six pieces of luggage, it was a nightmare after a long trip. At 2:30 AM, I want to get to my hotel, so I told the driver to drop us off at Sukhumvit with instructions to tell Ms. Arunee to send a minvan tomorrow as there will be 5 of us with luggage.

You guessed it, she sent the dilapidated old volvo Again. I put up with that heap all the way to Pattaya but vowed never again.

I now have a reliable friend who uses his Toyota Camry to pick up at the airport or he sends a good car and driver to pick us up.

Khrongfa lost business with me after that fiasco.

They are KFC and also know as Khrongfa. They are a tours and transportation outfit located in Pattaya. I've used them about 16 times and they have always been there waiting for me even when my flight was delayed 3 hours and I didn't arrive until 3 AM. I don't know how old are the cars, gone are the days that I could tell a 55 Chevy from a 57 Chevy. All I can say is that they appear fairly new and that they are very clean. They have at least 6 drivers who drive for them. They also have mini vans at a higher price.

email: khrongfa@ego.co.th

Thanks for the info :rotflmao

A problem with ordinary taxis I've seen discussed on an other board is that taxis are not allowed near the terminal, to come to a taxi you must take a shuttle bus (with your luggage of course) to the taxi area, just limos are allowed in an area outside the terminal.

Edited by elef
  • 3 weeks later...