Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

One week Gentelmen

lots of recommendations on this forum. If it's your first time I recommend staying in the middle of the action like on SOI 6, or right on Walking Street. The only real requirements in my opinion is AC and in-room safe. Should be no probelm. Happy hunting...

The Residence Gardens is a good hotel - air con, 2 pools, seperate bedroom, tv in both living room and bedroom. It's a short distance from Walking Street but baht buses pass the door all the time.

Hi,

Thanks for calling us gentlemen even if you spelt it wrong nut. :allright I would pick somewhere on soi 7/8 if you are a newbie as there is lots of action around there and short baht bus ride to Walking Street.

I stayed at the BJ holiday lodge on Soi 3 for a month this last trip. THe final bill was about 26,000baht for the month. It's new, so the rooms are very clean, and they have a cool open-type walk-in shower.

No joiner fee there, but guys who bring a lot of girls back do get the occassional funny stare from the staff. Probably wouldn't even get a sideways glance from a hotel on Soi 7 or 8 :thumbup Anyway, have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...

:hijack Is the residence garden GF sent them a message got no reply the one thing that really annoys me as i have been to other places in Thailand is the looks of disdain by the hotel staff when u have a GF even though you have booked and paid for a double room and i get very agitatated and had an argument in Bangkok how do you avoid this situation and as a firstimer to Pattaya what places are safe clean and GF

Many thanks :party :party :moon :moon :moon

RG is very GF and it is a nice clean respectable place to boot. The staff there have seen many, if not most, of these girls before. Especially if you take one from FLB. Book through this site and you get a deal on your room. Highly recommended. :hijack