Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

METRO APARTMENTS PATTAYA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stayed at Metro apartments for 18 days.

I must say Dennis and his lovely staff really made us feel at home at their place.

The rooms were very nice and very clean.

I will definately stay there again in October.

The only negative thing that i can think off was the construction work going on next door.

But that is something that is out of control of Metro apartments.

C u again Dennis :D

Pollo & Owe

I stayed there in January it´s the best room i ever stayed in Pattaya very big with WI-FI in-room safe big balcony dvd player tea&coffee making....About the BF i only BF 1 girl from their one afternoon but i fo get how much :D ...it must be 200 or 300thb...have fun.

Jesper.

Currently sitting in room 10 writing this on the free wi-fi. Great place to stay and the staff are fantastic. I'll do a more detailed review when I get home next week, however the fitout of the shophouse next door appears to be complete as I haven't heard any noise for the past few days. Also, the downstairs bar area is now glassed in and air-conditioned, which makes it a nice spot to play pool during the day. Highly recommend the place. :hijack: