Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

As standard now, before I agreed to barfine a girl last night I agreed her fee (more important than normal in this case as she used to work in Super Girls - now in the FLB) and then asked her what time she would leave in the morning. She replied 7.00 am, which for me is a definite non starter for long time. I then stated my preferred time of between 10.00 and 11.00. She agreed that she would stay until 10.00 so I pay bar and off we go.

As it happened, it was about 10.20 when she left so no problems there. I then went down to the pool for my daily one hour morning swim. :allright

Alan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All service girls should A)NOT USE their CELL PHONE during the ENTIRE VISIT :allright

:allright If LT, they should expect AND INITIATE am shag :allright

C)ASK around noon if customer is happy and is okay to go

D) not be required to return to bar and pay BF if staying another night (pay later)

couldn't have said it better myself

When I first started visiting LOS I preferred LT because it was so nice waking up together and having a nice relaxed morning shag. But over the years the BS aimed at copping a LT fee for what amounted to a slightly extended short time session got to be more trouble than it was worth. I don't even bother trying for a LT session anymore. Anymore my approach is "Give me a short time, honey -- I'll hit Soi6 in the early afternoon for my "AM" action."

another great point of view

cr