Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Slices Pizza and Calzones Soi Diana

Slices pizza is located on soi Diana opposite the Areca lodge hotel.They are open everyday from 1pm -6am. All U Can Eat is from 5pm-8pm.Pizza slices and calzones are 45bt each all day long.Delivery is available from 6pm-6am only in the pattaya area right now.

Great food, not just great value, I have no doubt it is the best pizza in Pattaya and @b45 a slice (1/4 of medium pizza) great for midnight to 6am snack, but if you pig out like I did during B99 all you can eat you probably won't be hungry again for 24 hours.

Good job Bobbie

Slices pizza is located on soi Diana opposite the Areca lodge hotel.They are open everyday from 1pm -6am. All U Can Eat is from 5pm-8pm.Pizza slices and calzones are 45bt each all day long.Delivery is available from 6pm-6am only in the pattaya area right now.

strategic time as well. Between 5 an 8 pm I'm usually fishing for company and not likely headed for a pizza shop (unless they have pizza girls)? But, as I'm staying on the SOI anyway, I'll be sure to grub cheaply and check out the gogo right next door. thanks... :D

The pizza is quite good. I've had it twice in the last week.

I wonder if they can deliver to Walking St for the bar crawl nights? Gotta check that.

The pizza is quite good. I've had it twice in the last week.

I wonder if they can deliver to Walking St for the bar crawl nights? Gotta check that.

If you order between 5 and 8 do you get to feed the whole crawl for 99 baht? <huh

• 2 weeks later...

The buffet deal is OK (99Baht), but I don't think a person should eat more than 2 slices (90 Baht). I am happy with 1 slice.

I agree that they have quality pizza at a good price. I'll eat there again. But is it the "BEST" pizza in Pattaya? If so, that is a sad statement about Pattaya pizza.

I agree, excellent pizza! I'd be hard pressed to eat more than two slices myself so I don't think I'll be needing the "all you can eat" offer though :)

Would you care to define "the pattaya area"? How far out do you deliver? East of Sukhumvit? Croc farm area? Maprachan area?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The buffet deal is OK (99Baht), but I don't think a person should eat more than 2 slices (90 Baht). I am happy with 1 slice.

you must eat like a fairy (you know small body big wings)I eat 3 slices and 1 calzone most times and, when roused by the big beast in my belly, 4 slices and a calzone all washed down with a Diet coke, as I am trying to watch my weight.

• 3 weeks later...
you must eat like a fairy (you know small body big wings)I eat 3 slices and 1 calzone most times and, when roused by the big beast in my belly, 4 slices and a calzone all washed down with a Diet coke, as I am trying to watch my weight.

Are you the gentleman I saw being fork-lifted out of the Residence Garden in May? May I suggest some brisk morning walks rather than slices of pizza for you, young man? ?

ate there 3 days r so ago,pizza nice,service exp.not so good,Bobbie having a bad day i think,bollocking openly 1 girl who said they had run out of change.

I had takeaway,it was pissing down outside,Bobbie asks do u want box r plate,i say whatever,i get just a paper plate,no bag so i just have to fold it up shove it in my bag an hoped it wasnt soggy pizza when i got back to my room.

I tried the "99" baht eat all deal, the cashier short changed me and insisted I buy a 35 baht drink, I only wanted a couple of slices to see if it was any good. They treat you like a child and will only give you one slice at a time with very cramped seating. Pizza was dry with very little sauce, worst dinning experience in Pattaya... :ang2

I tried the "99" baht eat all deal, the cashier short changed me and insisted I buy a 35 baht drink, I only wanted a couple of slices to see if it was any good. They treat you like a child and will only give you one slice at a time with very cramped seating. Pizza was dry with very little sauce, worst dinning experience in Pattaya... :D

ah yes it doesnt say on his ad on sophon,but u must buy a drink for 99B deal.ah well maybe ill give it 1 more try.