Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Eva deal from LAX to SEA

You know Doc, the search results on EVA can vary wildly on a daily basis-This I know as I go to this site almost daily in anticipation that once Labor Day has passed that flight costs will go down as USA moves from peak time into shoulder season.

I am pretty much convinced that, for my needs, that EVA will continue to be my carrier of choice for transport to LOS from the states.

That said, we shall see how mutt ticket costs drop once we get past September 3.

I am hoping they go down significantly as Evergreen Deluxe Class is the way to go for me, and I shudder to think that prices will remain higher than they are now and I have to stray to another carrier.

The Brits and Aussies have a real advantage as their worst leg is only 10 hours flying time or so for them whereas we Yanks are faced with a 26 hour ordeal all in as we make out way to LOS.

Hopefully, with the dollar getting beat up big time by the Euro and the Baht, airline costs will diminish soon-that said i shall still be coming in November and will simply suck it up if costs do not come down. I can always come back home and re-coup the extra cash I have to pay for a great trip to LOS.

Rgds,Jimmy

• 4 weeks later...

Just booked a trip on 1 day notice next week for $1050US RT out of SFO on EVA Delux, not bad especially w/o being able to shop times.

And 26 hours? Sorry I have no sympathy. Traveling out of Atlanta at then end of a full work day. Door to door it's more like 33 hours (and that's starting from the end of a work day).

But worth every minute of it :D