Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I know this has already been addressed but after I have did numerous searches I am more confused then ever. What I am looking for is a nice hotel in the heart of the action or real close. Would prefer a nice pool and close to the bus line. I will only have 7 days on my virgin tour of Pattaya so I dont want to do a lot of hotel jumping if you know what i mean. I am open on price, more worried about a good location and a kick ass room with a pool then anything. BTW, will arrive the end of January.

If you look at the " 2questions" post, (members section ) there is a sat' pic' of soi 13. Look at the top of the pic' and there are two pools. The top one, is the pool of The Nautical Inn. 1200 a night, including break'y. Baht taxi route front and back. Turn right on Beach Road, at front, a short walk to Soi 7/8 etc. Taxi to Walking street at gate.

End of January is a bit busy, you can fax them (038) 428116 for info. Pool has a bar/ food service.

I like it there.

Edited by nidnoyham

The Diamond Beach Hotel is on a Soi coming off the middle of

walking street. They have a small pool on the roof over looking

Pattaya and the ocean. A two star hotel that has a soapy

massage on the ground floor and gogo bars out the front door.

www.diamondbeachhotel.com

Nautical Inn is really good, even really old for rooms around the pool (1961), the neighbour Natural beach is also a good option, if you want to stay in walking street, Windy Inn, about 1000 baht, is a great choice. my favorite if you like old hotel, Midtown, 2 pools, 500 bahts just after VC hotel.

http://www.pattayaone.com/midtown.html

Thanks everyone for all your advice. I guess I will reserve at least the 1st night at one of these places and go from there once I am on the ground and can get a feel for the layout of things.

Thanks again :D

Have not been in LOS at the END of a January, but I think that is still high season and finding a good hotel might still be difficult. You might want to reserve for the entire period, if you can. Just a thought...