Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I would be grateful if anyone can recommend a hotel in a quiet location yet not too far out. I live in Korat and have not been to Pattaya before and I am looking to visit with my wife for a few days in late January or early February. WFi would be good. Thanks in advance :unsure:

much really depends on how quiet and how far out, the quieter the further , if you are going to get a motor bike while your here or if you dont mind a little walk to get a bus then try cabbages and condoms at the bottom af soi 4 pratamnuk, nice place has its own private beech etc, no hawkers and very relaxing, but if you want something nearer to walking street then booking through the flb bar website into the residense garden is good, ive stayed there about 22 times and ive never had a problem, its always been very good, rooms are very good and the staff are very good also , ive met the owner a few times and hes a really great guy, either way you wont be dissatisfied

Thanks for the recommendations, so far I like the look of the Pattaya Bay Resort as it looks not too far out and with the WiFi . And Yes I will have my own WiFie :banghead Will check if they have any vacancies. Cheers

Thanks for the recommendations, so far I like the look of the Pattaya Bay Resort as it looks not too far out and with the WiFi . And Yes I will have my own WiFie :bigsmile: Will check if they have any vacancies. Cheers

Be careful!! It depends on what you mean by "quiet"!

I've stayed at the PBR and on the whole liked it. However, I don't think I will stay there again as it suffers from internal noise. The walls are notoriously thin and the corridors resound - and I am a light sleeper!. Do a search on this and other boards and you will see that others share this view.

There is also a lot of construction going on around there. Ask whether any of it is giving rise to noise in the period you will be staying.

Thanks again for your replies, I have now booked into the Pattaya Bay Resort and did check out some other posts on it, so have intitially booked two nights rather than a full week, so will see what it is like and if ok extend the stay or move. :D

Pattaya Park Hotel in Jomtiem is off the beaten track and is on the beach. Away from the night life in Pattaya but close enough and easy to get in to Pattaya. I've stayed there last month and it's an OK 2 star hotel.

Pattaya Park Hotel in Jomtiem is off the beaten track and is on the beach. Away from the night life in Pattaya but close enough and easy to get in to Pattaya. I've stayed there last month and it's an OK 2 star hotel.

Hi Denny,just looked at their impressive web-site but can find no accomodation prices,any advice please! :devil